Sie befinden Sich hier:
Online Workshop •• Everything you need to know about Music Supervision - Berlin
To earn money with music - the dream of many. But you don´t always have to be on stage. Sarah Rimkus explains to you what a music supervisor does, which clients and projects she looks after and how you can earn money as a musician, songwriter or producer in the field of sync or work together on commissioned compositions.
This workshop will give you an overview of the work of a music supervisor based on some case studies.
So if you are a composer, producer, musician, songwriter, sound designer,...etc., please come and see us. Please bring your own experiences and examples to exchange.
Intro - Sarah Rimkus (resume)
• What does a music supervisor do? -[ Audience Gasps ] Music production? Sync & Licensing? Cooperations?
• Industries, potential clients (advertising agencies, film productions, directors, freelancers, creative directors...)
• How to start? How to network?
• Order placement / Acquisition
• Fees, negotiation, budgeting, offers
• Customer budget: which information from the customer do I need to write an offer
• The art
• The customer briefing
• The creative process - Musicresearch for Moods or Sync, Research Composer/Musician or Rights Clarification Publishing
• CASE STUDIES (The Tampon Book, Terre des Femmes, Buffalo Campaign, Friends Will Be Friends, documentary film)
• Paperwork (GEMA, GVL, notifications, ...)
deepening of learning outcomes on the basis of some concrete case studies
Versandart: Postversand Tickets selbst ausdrucken (print@home nach Bezahlung) Diverse
Versandkosten (pro Bestellung): 2,00 €
- Versand Inland - per Einschreiben: 3,90 €
- Versand EU-Staaten/Schweiz (per Einschreiben): 3,90 €
- Versand Weltweit (per Einschreiben): 11,90 €
Aktuell sind noch keine Bilder vorhanden.
• Veranstaltungen in Berlin